GO WFO LLC [ wfo.tv & gowfo.com ] is launching an Extreme Sports Network and is seeking talent to help with Content & Community Management. This role is focused on driving engagement, creating content and community management in support of all GO WFO content creators across communities and social media platforms.
As a startup the work environment will be demanding and requires a self starter who can understand the business strategy and anticipate work, projects, and tasks to advance the venture.
- Create social posts and engagement focused on content creator activities, events and the company’s brand priorities
- Create posts that successfully highlight and align with the creator’s personal brand and reflect the organization’s voice
- Community management, cultivation, and facilitation
- Collaborate with the content team to brainstorm engaging content and campaign ideas
- Support to include social listening, responding and reporting, clipping, recording stats, writing copy for social in real-time, replying on social posts, supporting chat mods and Discord communities
- 1-2 years experience creating copy and/or content and, preferably, posting from an organization or brand’s social media platforms
- Demonstrate knowledge of platform-specific best practices, content optimization and audience engagement
- Some experience with community management that might include writing copy, publishing posts, replying to posts, creating memes, and/or Twitch/YouTube clipping
- Comfortable operating in a virtual work environment
- Comfortable working in a start-up atmosphere that is often fast-paced
- Ready to take on various tasks to support fellow team members and the success of a project
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to work on a collaborative team
This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained. This position is required to handle and maintain information and data in a confidential and secure manner.